[bt-devel] New feature

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:04:26 +0100

Hi Joachim,

> > The only thing missing is a way to turn off the synchronization once you
> > fould something interesting in the lexicon this way. Maybe you want to
> > copy something to the clipboard etc.
>
> I'm wondering how to do it.
> Do you have an idea?

No good one. Maybe a key shortcut? But then all of the synchronized
presenters would be "desynchronized". ???

> BTW, double clicking on a word is possible, too.
> The sole problem I have is that I don't know how to select the word. Maybe
> I'll find a solution later.
>
> An I don't know how to see if we have a string number under the mouse
> cursor.

this would imo require a major architecture change. ThML display...
Bible references, strong numbers etc. as hyperlinks... would be awesome.
But for now we could just test if the string is a number.

Martin

Martin