[bt-devel] A small change '*' to 'x'

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 16:00:47 EST

--part1_2d.609c5b4.27921bff_boundary

Joachim,

       Hello, how are you doing! I just have a quick request. I would like to
test the new verse of BibleTime and everything and see if I can help with
that, however I only have a Windows box that connects to the Internet, the
problem comes when I try and use CVS to get the latest sources. Windows does
not allow the '*' character in any file or directory name. This causes
problem for directories such as are found in the /bibletime/pics/highcolor/
directory like  16*16/, etc. I have found that other KDE projects use 'x' as
an alternative. So I was wondering if it was a huge deal to change that? I
would really appreciate it if you would check into this! Thanks.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_2d.609c5b4.27921bff_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Joachim,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hello, how are you doing! I just have a quick request. I would like to
<BR>test the new verse of BibleTime and everything and see if I can help with
<BR>that, however I only have a Windows box that connects to the Internet, the
<BR>problem comes when I try and use CVS to get the latest sources. Windows does
<BR>not allow the '*' character in any file or directory name. This causes
<BR>problem for directories such as are found in the /bibletime/pics/highcolor/
<BR>directory like &nbsp;16*16/, etc. I have found that other KDE projects use 'x' as
<BR>an alternative. So I was wondering if it was a huge deal to change that? I
<BR>would really appreciate it if you would check into this! Thanks.
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_2d.609c5b4.27921bff_boundary--