[bt-devel] doxygen

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 11:41:35 +0100

Troy,

AFAIK doxygen can read several input formats, one of them is JavaDoc.
That is what we use in BT also, you can take a look if you want.

It is enough to comment the header files, and for sword -- depending on the
intended use it might be enough to comment the api header files like swmgr.h,
swkey.h. That would be good for people who want to use the api.

But it might be a help to sword developers if all of the headers would be
documented; but that is not necessary.

I could help you if you want by converting the existing comments to JavaDoc
format. But I would need cvs write acess for this. Since I have write acess
to bibletime, my password must be alredy on the server. My username is
mgruner.

Martin