[bt-devel] Great news

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 19:26:16 +0100

> > Saving of text size doesnt work.
>
> The fault of Trolltech :)
> I think they'll implement it.
>
> > Alignment doesn't work.
>
> The same.

Hi Joachim,

can we live with this? Will there be a revision on the widget before we
release 1.0? Maybe the KWord developers will improve it - they need it
working.  ?

How do you plan improving the widget for use with ThML? I think modifying the
source directly wouldn't be good since you have to redo it all with another
version of the widget source. And it seems we will need other revisions ;)

I thought about inheriting from QTextEdit and modifying the new Object, but
that might be difficult, because access to private members won't work. We
could just declare these public, though. What is your plan?

> > Bt crashes when clicking into a bible, lexicon or commentary presenter.

Solved.

> > It displays the text too big.

Not solved.

Joachim, please renew the TODO. But only if you have the time! ;)

Martin