[bt-devel] Personel commentary crash

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:18:05 +0100

On Samstag, 17. Februar 2001 22:59, you wrote:
> I used now the cool QTextedit widget, which is also used for the HTML
> display in all presenters now (in readonly mode).
> Drag&Drop is possible and will be implemented soon.
> The widget is much more stable than the old KTextEdit widget we used
> before.
>
> I will also implement Drag&Drop for bookmarks and verse references.
> Dropping text from other prograns like StarOfiice or KOffice will be also
> possible.

We should think about reimplementing the drag n drop interface.
We should convert the bibletime related drags to ThML. BT will still accept
drags from outside (text/plain, text/html ertc.), but what is dragged inside
should be ThML. Also the style of the verse numbers will change (at the
moment they are like <A> HREF=ref://Genesis 1:1 .... (AFAIK), but they should
change completely to ThML style references.
Let us do this radical and convert the whole thing to ThML suppport NOW,
rather than abusing HTML as we do up to this point.

Did I mention we need ThML?

Martin

P.S. I will add the ThML definition document to the cvs.