[bt-devel] Help dialog

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:50:41 -0500

No I did not know about colors in dockbook tables.
I always assumed that this sort of thing was part of the DTD.
The reason I did not convert this file to Dockbook is that it then is fixed
into the Dockbook format is that inorder to create the same look, I think we
would need a new DTD.  I don't think I am ready to try writing DTD's yet.

I wanted to have you look at the file before I added it to the archive.  The
next one I do I will just add it and save a copy of the old file.

Fred Saalbach