[bt-devel] Help dialog

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:56:08 +0100

Hi Fred!

> Joachim
>
> I have added the file
> bibletime-2/bibletime/docs/en/helpdialog/first_startup_mod_fs.html to the
> CVS.  This is similar to your origional file except.

I added the helpdialog pages to the handbook
(bibletime/docs/en/handbook/helpdialog.dockbook).
I'd like to have it this way, because translators have to translate only
docbook files and the users can read the helpdialog pages in one place.

Do you know if it's possible to have colorsin docbook tables?
This would be really good.

> Spelling was cleaned up.
> Some wording was changed so that it is closer to the way I am used to.
> Please check to see if the wording is true to your intent.  If you like it
> let me know and I will try another.
> I have placed a meta tag in the document to describe the changes.   The
> meta tag probably should be removed before final release as it is
> nonstandard (but it does not harm the presented display).
>
> Fred Saalbach

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.