[bt-devel] New features

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:40:17 +0100

> This is not possible, because I got the HTML from the widget, which returns
> the displayed text.
> Are you sure your browser doesn't define own colors for links?

You are right. As you can see, I have no idea of html.

> > c) maybe ist is better to call the items in commentaries "entry" rather
> > than "verse". Just a suggestion.
>
> IMHO a commentary is book, chapter and verse based but a lexicon is entry
> based.

That is how sword does it.

> So the smallest unit of a commentary is a verse.

IMO commentaries comment "verses"; but that does not have to be a
verse-by-verse going through the bible text; passages can be put together or
even left out. Some passages or even verses will be commented very much,
while others might not be. that is why I wouldn't call it a "verse" -- but I
could live with it. ;)

Martin