[bt-devel] New features

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:39:50 +0100

Hi!

> > I added RMB menus in the 3 types of presenters, in the searchdialog
> > (Module tree and result list for the selected module).
> >
> > Please test it.
> > I hope you like it.
>
> Yes! Productive things.
> But:
> a) the verse numbers in my saved html file are green while in BT they are
> blue (just a cosmetic issue)

This is not possible, because I got the HTML from the widget, which returns
the displayed text.
Are you sure your browser doesn't define own colors for links?

> b) one verse is red; users will not want this when saving a whole chapter

Yes, I'll try to change that.

> c) maybe ist is better to call the items in commentaries "entry" rather
> than "verse". Just a suggestion.

IMHO a commentary is book, chapter and verse based but a lexicon is entry
based.
So the smallest unit of a commentary is a verse.

But maybe this is not practically although it's correct.
What do you think?

> Martin

Joachim Ansorg
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.