[bt-devel] Documentation - Installation - make problem continued

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:36:05 +0100

Hey Fred.

I have no access to my PC so I cannot verify this, but if I remember
correctly, then I saw just the error you mentioned when I tried to uncomment
as many lines as possible in bibletime-doc/configure.in.in.
I uncommented AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE, which gave me the error you mentioned (I
believe). But currently this line is not uncommented in CVS:

##
dnl Automake doc recommends to do this only here. (Janos)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(bibletime-doc, 1.1pre) dnl searches for some needed programs
##
## -- "some needed programs" include make (@SET_MAKE@), shell (@SHELL@)

So this might be the place to start looking. Something could be wrong with
the macro definition in bibletime-doc/admin (does not support your automake
or your automake is broken?), but then somebody should explain why the main
package, bibletime, does work.

Martin

Am Montag, 24. Dezember 2001 14:12 schrieben Sie: