[bt-devel] Re: Makefile System

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 08 Dec 2001 18:02:46 -0500

Martin Gruner wrote:

> I am currently working on the Makefile system of bibletime-doc.
> Should the html files be included in the package, without being installed on
> the user's system?
> This would blow up the package a bit, but also make the documentation
> readable without installing BibleTime. Just give me your opinion. For now
> I'll include the files.
>
> Martin

How about a make option of --no-html so that rpm's can be made after
html files are removed.

Also for the pictures to display in the kde help center, the pictures
need to be copied to the folder containing the xml.docbook files during
the make or make install.  Make install could actually flatten the
directory structure somewhat.

Fred