[bt-devel] Documentation - en/installation

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 21:42:18 +0100

Fred,

You made the docbook files availabe in each language's directory, though they
haven't been translated. They are no longer needed, an therefore you can
please remove them. I think we should only have translated documents in the
cvs tree. Please remove all untranslated *.docbook, *.png and *.html files.
Also it would be nice to only have those images translated that are
_translatable_. Many of the images (icons) should only reside in the en
directory. I will try to set up a mechanism that creates symlinks to the
icons that are not translated.
I will also try to implement a mechanism that will easily allow you to
exclude some language's dir from the makefile system and thereby from the
final package too. That may be helpful for not completely translated
languages.

Martin