[bt-devel] New feature: Keyboard accelerators for display windows

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:01:50 +0200

Hi!

I added keyboard accelerators for the display windows to fulfil wish number
#427709 on sf.net/projects/bibletime/.
The keyboard accelerators are changeable in the optionsdialog
(Optionsdialog->Display Windows->Keyboard accelerators->General/Bible
windows/Commentary windows/Lexicon windows).
The feature request was submitted by Brook, I closed the request now.

I hope it works on your system. Please test!
If you don't like the interface for this in the optionsdialog please suggest
a better structure,

Joachim