[bt-devel] Development status question

Chris Kujawa bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 08:15:34 -0400

Joachim:

Sorry about the silence.  I am getting there on my task.  I have a plan
formulated for what I need to do to correct the apply button issue.

I have done some digging and nothing was done differently for the Ok button.
  It looks like I will have to re-design the slotapply function--it's just a
matter of finding time.  I have been so busy this summer (in fact, I won't
be home again until this coming Friday) that I can't find the time I need to
make the changes.  I am trying though...

Chris