[bt-devel] Purpose statement and thoughts about1.1

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 16:38:39 -0700

On Monday 30 April 2001 13:05, you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> As you may know I will be much less active after the release of 1.0. Some
> days after 1.0 I have my 19th bithday and this is also the point to start
> learning for my school leaving examination.
> And I'm also sorrowful that no new active developers except Martin joined
> our team (I'm not talking about documentation - this is a very active
> part). And I'm sitting too much in front of my PC because I'm the solw
> developer.
>

> These are the reasons why I'll do only administration work for BibleTime in
> future.
> I programmed two years for BibleTime and spent hundreds of hours for it - I
> think it's enough for now. BibleTime is useful and stable with version 1.0,
> so others could proceed coding.

Sorry to see you go. God bless. Sorry i'm not much more help but Website
coding is more if what I'm familliar with.

Bibletime works very well at this point and at any rate is much better than
anything I had before (which was nothing). Thank you for your contributions
to the project.