[bt-devel] icons + etc

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:00:51 -0400

I am a beginner at this.  You are correct about needint to keep the repository
and sourceforge docs in sync.

I am finished with BT 1.0 docs.  I updated a few pictures in the search
section, and as things are in translation I am leaving the both the sourceforge
and local repository alone.

I have started BT 1.1 documentation in a local file and will not add it in
until Jocheim tells me he is past the relaese of BT 1.0.

I had not tried view+edit  I will hunt around and see if I can figure it out.
If it requires staying on line while editing it may not be practical (only one
phone line here).

Fred

--
Best Regards