[bt-devel] Translations

Fred Saalbach bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:28:23 -0400

I just looked over the handbook section.  I still find some pictures from BT
0.3, and some other minor stuff.  I have corrected these on a Docbook page, I
can either add or wait until 1.1

There are still a few typographical errors I just noticed.  I think I should
correct these, as they will not cause trouble for the translators.  I will wait
until you tell me what you think.

Also I find a bunch of empty branches in /en
Should we prune these off before we produce the final set of files for 1.0?

Fred

--
Best Regards
Fred Saalbach