[bt-devel] looking good

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:42:44 +0200

> > Because of the way I have it set up all of the modules are installed even
> > the forign ones that I can't read. It took me a while to figure out the
> > interlinear functionality because I wasn't holding down my mouse button.
> > A text would be selected and the new one whould come up but at first it
> > seemed random. Whith a large number of modules installed a scrolling
> > select box may be better for this.
>
> A combo box takes too much space.
> And I think people do normally only have the modules installed, which they
> can read.
> But this should be solved in 1.1.

Why not in 1.0? It would be sufficient to limit the popup list to maybe 20
modules, and have an entry with an arrow at the bottom. If you move over this
one, another page of the popup list will be displayed. ?

> > The lookup from the right click doesn't work  for bibles, lexicons or
> > comentaries.
>
> This doesn't work in pages displaying more than one module (interlinear).
> That's because we use a backported Qt3 widget, bt I'm sure this will be
> solved later.

If it doesn't work in this widget, please disable it there so that users
won't be confused.

Martin