[bt-devel] looking good

Brook Humphrey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:03:32 -0700

After I reinstalled with some newer packages from mandrake8.0 pre release
Bibletime compiles and looks good. I really like the interlinear
functionality.

Because of the way I have it set up all of the modules are installed even the
forign ones that I can't read. It took me a while to figure out the
interlinear functionality because I wasn't holding down my mouse button. A
text would be selected and the new one whould come up but at first it seemed
random. Whith a large number of modules installed a scrolling select box may
be better for this.

The lookup from the right click doesn't work  for bibles, lexicons or
comentaries.

And the personal commentary doesn't work. It seems to but when you save the
comments it just doesn't save them. All of my sword mods are in my home
directory so it is not a permisions problem.

I think this is all I noticed. All else looks good.