[bt-devel] misc

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 12:38:55 +0200

One message:
(BibleTime 1.0) WARNING: QObject::connect: No such slot
CLexiconPresenter::printEntry()
(BibleTime 1.0) WARNING: QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
(BibleTime 1.0) WARNING: QObject::connect:  (receiver name:'
bibletime-mainwindow#4')

We should have parallel display for lexicons also. (BTW, should we replace
"lexicon" with "dictionary"?) This is especially useful when comparing
different strong's dictionaries. Only the entries of the first dict. will be
displayed in the combo; if the user selects an entry which is not available
in all of the displayed dict. only the available ones will be displayed.
This should be easy to implement.

Comments?

Joachim, do you think caching the fonts (as I had it when I visited you)
would speed up the parallel display? (Saves the numerous getFont() calls)

Martin