[bt-devel] Keychooser

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:54:37 +0000

Hi Martin!

> > Add the functions you like if they are general enough for a general
> > keychooser API.

> > BTW, you forgot to add the files to the make stuff in KDevelop, I already
> > committed a fix.
>
> I forgot? I commited my latest version of it. What was wrong with it?

You forgot to add the files to the build process. If you add a  new header or
source file you have to add it using RMB menu of KDevelep. But if you create
the files using KDevelop it's normally not necessary.

I like your key chooser widget very much!
Some notes on it:
	-Can't we show the mouse while moving in the list?
	-I made some layout adjustments to let it look like I thoght, if you dislike
it I'll revert
	-We have to use some pxmpas or self painted stuff using a QPainter instead
of the characters. The look uggly.

Please send a note when  it's finished so I can implement support in the
presenter.

Thank you for your work, Martin!
--Joachim