[bt-devel] proposal

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 20:21:55 GMT

I cast my vote for a QT only focus at some point.  I have been silent for a
while because of being extremely busy, but I have always wondered if it
would be beneficial to move toward QT only.

Along with some GUI widgets, it should be noted that we would have to move
away from the KDE methods for saving configuration options, but that should
be pretty easy to replicate.  This may be the biggest hurdle as far as
platform independence.

An additional plus is that I could probably get a QT only distribution
working on my system, I have continually had troubles with KDE betas.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...