[bt-devel] changes

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:01:06 +0200 (MEST)

> I do not understand that, because the admin directory contains a am_edit
> which is being executed during the make -f Makefile.cvs process. If this
> is  not enough I will just bring the configure.in.in back to the old
> version and  add a newline after the perl am_edit call which was causing
> the trouble
> IMO,
> so that the call was never executed, because there is some data appended

Sure, we can use am_edit from admin/. I added the line because the
packages we distributed before had bad Makefile.am files after make clean because
the am_edit stuff was missing and am_edit wasn't put into the package.

> > > am_edit and configure.in are no longer needed in CVS - i didn't
> remove
> > > them yet. Should I?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Still?

configure.in is required by configure. I'd suggest to test it at home, if
it works you can remove the files.

> > ;-) I do almost never use a debugger but it's OK.
> > I add in the beginning of every functiona  debug call so I know where
> it
> > crashed.
>
> I can turn it off again and use a script to do it.

Yes, this is good!

--Joachim