[bt-devel] changes

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:56:35 +0000

Hi!

> Hi Joachim,
>
> I found some error in configure.in.in - i hope the change is ok?
> ( the perl am_edit call at the end is not necessary -- the resulting
> configure.in file was corrupt in this line )

I added the line because the Makefile.am files are very often incomplete
(reports by users etc.).
Now we have to find another solution.

> am_edit and configure.in are no longer needed in CVS - i didn't remove them
> yet. Should I?

Yes.

> I turned debugging on to level 3 in configure.in.in. I think this is
> necessary at least for
> developing.

Oh! Now I have to move away some huge things from /home so I can compile ;-)
I do almost never use a debugger but it's OK.
I add in the beginning of every functiona  debug call so I know where it
crashed.

> Joachim, please do not include qt.h somewhere! It will throw a lot of
> thrash into the preprocessor, and the compiling takes unnecessary long.

Uuups! I thought every QT class inerits from the class Qt so qt.h is
included, but obviously I was wrong.

> thank you
>
> MArtin

--Joachim