[bt-devel] Backend

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 17:17:05 +0000

Martin,
	I changed the parts we talked about. But I think there are probably some
missing functions. Which functions do we need? The search functions have to
be implemented.

Here's a list of topics we should discuss here:
	-How should we handle the unlock functions? I think we should use our old
function which writes the key into the config file.
	-How should we handle the module search index things? Implement a function
to generate the index? Generate it if search begins? Or use an own dialog for
this?

Martin, please have a look at the current design. Is it correct or should we
change something?

--Joachim