[bt-devel] Developer conference: BT One in Germany :)

Chris Little bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:14:44 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Joachim Ansorg wrote:
> 	-Windows port after BibleTime 1.0 (Troy, have you some news about the
> TrollTech license?)

Qt licenses are about $1500 to my recollection (but decrease with
quantity).  Then you'd still need to port KDE libraries that you use.

If you're serious about a Windows port, you might consider porting from
KDE to wxWindows, which is cross-platform.  Or you could port to MFC
(which I could help with a bit) or wait for Borland's Linux stuff and move
everything to that.

-Chris Little