[bt-devel] Developer conference: BT One in Germany :)

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 18:16:06 +0000

Hi!

I'm back from "BT One"!
But there are no photos. Maybe next time (once or twice a year?).

We discussed some very important things:
	-Restructuring the backend
	-New ideas and features (we looked at some other Bible programs like Bible
Workshop)
	-Windows port after BibleTime 1.0 (Troy, have you some news about the
TrollTech license?)

I'll provide later more information.
--Joachim