[bt-devel] errors

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:22:34 +0000

Hi!

> > The problem is obviously in CSwordVerseKey::setKey and in
> > CSwordLDKey::setKey
>
> You are right. We use the = operator od versekey.
> If there is no umlaut in the qstring key, it works. If there is, the =
> operator gets the correct char, but the key is not set correctly. I tested
> keytext immediately after setting = to key.latin1(), and it is 1 Mose 1:1.
> No idea.
> What do you say?

It's a Qt problem becaus it works very well for me.
Is it possible that you use 2.2.1 ?
But this would be no solution for the other user still usin Qt 2.2.0.
I added a little bit debug output in setKey, could you test it please?

> > > Still crashes on closing a presenter, somewhere in
> > > CMDIArea::childEvent().

> I couldn't figure out what it is. It happens only when closing a presenter
> in cmdiarea.cpp:
> 	if (windowList().count() == 0) {
>
> #3  0x406be765 in KCrash::defaultCrashHandler ()
>    from /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.3
> #4  0x40ed09b8 in __restore ()
>     at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/sigaction.c:125
> #5  0x40bf6b20 in QWorkspace::windowList () from
				^^
				This looks like a QT bug, doesn't it?
Works for me :)

> /usr/lib/qt2/lib/libqt.so.2 #6  0x402163b7 in CMDIArea::childEvent ()
>    from /opt/kde/lib/libbibletime_frontend.so.1
>
> Martin

I added some more checking in childEvent, please test it.

--Joachim