[bt-devel] errors

Martin Gruner bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:58:57 +0100

On Sonntag, 12. November 2000 00:50, you wrote:
> Does it also display Genesis 1:1 for it if you search in a decrypted
> module?

I think so.

> The problem is obviously in CSwordVerseKey::setKey and in
> CSwordLDKey::setKey

You are right. We use the = operator od versekey.
If there is no umlaut in the qstring key, it works. If there is, the =
operator gets the correct char, but the key is not set correctly. I tested
keytext immediately after setting = to key.latin1(), and it is 1 Mose 1:1.
No idea.
What do you say?

btw, nextVerse() and the like do work. The key is then correctly 1 Könige
1:1, for example. It only does not display. You can test it with the bible
keychooser - choose directly with the combos - key will be set to 1 Mose 1:1,
use the nextVerse button - key will be set to 1 Könige 1:1, but the presenter
displays 1 Mose 1:1.

> > The Presenters do the same -- i guess it has to do something with the
> > display class(es) -- maybe umlauts are converted to char in a bad way?
> > (like roemer)? And sword does give back 1 Mose 1:1 if the key doesn't
> > exist?
> > Just a proposal.
> >
> > Still crashes on closing a presenter, somewhere in
> > CMDIArea::childEvent().
>
> It doesn't crash for me. But maybe this is Qt (I have 2.2.1).
> Can you send messages?

I couldn't figure out what it is. It happens only when closing a presenter in
cmdiarea.cpp:
	if (windowList().count() == 0) {

#3  0x406be765 in KCrash::defaultCrashHandler ()
   from /opt/kde/lib/libkdecore.so.3
#4  0x40ed09b8 in __restore ()
    at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/i386/sigaction.c:125
#5  0x40bf6b20 in QWorkspace::windowList () from /usr/lib/qt2/lib/libqt.so.2
#6  0x402163b7 in CMDIArea::childEvent ()
   from /opt/kde/lib/libbibletime_frontend.so.1

Martin