[bt-devel] [Fwd: BorCon, Qt license]

Reginald E. Thomas bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:29:04 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I think a port would be good, but would that mean we would give up the KDE
Support on the Linux(UNIX) platform as well.  If so, would that require much
work, because all of our work now is going into 1.0 which is based on KDE.
If we would not give up or KDE support on the Linux platform, would that
create more work because instead of a recompile on Windows (with slight
modifications)/ it would be totally different.  It would almost be like 2
products.  I don't know if my points are valid or not, but thats what going
on in my mind.

BTW I would give $2.  I'm sure other people would too.

--Reggie