[bt-devel] autoscrolling

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 26 May 2000 08:50:35 -0700

Joachim, I have tried autoscrolling and it doesn't seem to work
recently...except last time I was trying BT 0.3pre I was testing
bookmarks, DnD, Strongs and footnotes, and then autoscrolling decided to
work.  I restarted the program to see if it would work now, but I
couldn't make it work after that.  I honestly don't know what I did to
cause it to work that once, this is baffling me! :-)

On a brighter note, bookmarking/DnD works flawlessly.  Thinking about
search results, could we implement a DnD system where you would drag the
found reference to the presenter of your choice where it would open it?
Have I confused you?  I'm not the best at explaining things simply!
Actually, this works already in a normal Bible presenter.  At first I
wasn't sure that was such a useful feature, but now that I have used it
I have found it  VERY useful!  Good work!

Jeff
--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |
    Don't be conservative.