[bt-devel] SWORD CD

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:27:34 GMT

I can take care of this.

However, I need guidance.

Do I just check out the latest BT and tar/gzip the directory structure, or
what is needed.  I will be glad to take the time and do what needs to be
done, I just am not clear on what needs to be done.

Joachim, guide me, and use your expensive bandwidth for something else...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...