[bt-devel] KDE2

Jeffrey Hoyt bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 May 2000 06:43:07 -0700

This MIGHT help --
I had more or less the same problem, so I put an entry for KDE2 into my
KDM config files, and start it through KDM.  That way, X is already up
and running.  You just have to make sure you're in the right init level
(5 on Caldera 2.4) to start in KDM.  For me, the KDM config files were
in /etc/X11/kdm.  Hope this helps some!

Jeff

--
| http://jhoyt.faithweb.com |