[bt-devel] KDE2

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 16 May 2000 15:38:58 +0000

Hi!

Are you sure the KDEDIR and QTDIR environment variables are set correctly before starting startx  ??
Try "export KDEDIR=<your KDEDIR> QTDIR=<your QTDIR> WINDOWMANAGER=kde2 startx"

I'm using kde2 as WINDOWMANAGER, the script should be called kde2 or kde2 should be a link to the KDE2 startup script.

I'm usin SuSE!
--Joachim.

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/