[bt-devel] beta1 is released now

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 13:32:54 +0000

Ok!

You are the first second who noticed it (I was the first).
I thought it was released because SWORD 1.51 was on the CD (Look in
ftp://ftp.crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/latest/). But there's no package.

I uploaded s snapshot of current CVS (It's 1.51) to www.bibletime.de.
Have a look at the page. It's announced.

--Joachim

Am Fre, 30 Jun 2000 schrieben Sie: