[bt-devel] The next steps to version 1.0

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:52:11 +0000

Hi!

The current CVS contains now an own branch for the 0.3 release.

mv bibletime-2 bibletime-2.cvs
Use "cvs -z4 checkout -r rel-0-3 bibletime-2" to checkout the new 0.3 branch.
To update an existing bibletime-2 directory to branch rel-0-3 use "cvs -z4
update -r rel-0-3 update -Pd".

If you change things in a directory being rel-0-3 branch and commit it the
usual way the changes are appllied to rel-0-3. The 0.3 branch should only get
additional bugfixes.

Majpr work should be commited to the development "branch".

--Joachim

Am Mit, 26 Jul 2000 schrieben Sie: