[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

Thomas J. Philpot bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:38:53 -0600

> > Darwin, I really want to thanks you for your work on BibleTime. It's
> > great to have a coder more. Almost all the other ones who proposed to
> > code for BibleTime are gone.
>
> I am glad to be helping.  It's a shame that more people aren't interested
> in helping a project like this.  I'll keep my eyes open for others that may
> be interested...

The only thing that keeps me from contributing more with code than suggestions
is the fact that I'm graduating from college this semester and I'm really busy
with athletics.  I'm hoping to have some time to help this summer, and later
when I have a job.  I'll be working at IBM in Houston, Texas.  Until then, I'll
just try to stay up to speed with what you guys are doing and contribute when I
can.