[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 16:32:59 +0000

Hi Darwin!

> The colors portion of the options dialog is now functional, and has been
> modified to use KColorButton.  Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> I initially avoided it because I didn't like picking colors from the color
> map, but I discovered that there are other great ways to pick colors.
>
> Let me know if you see problems, and please respond to my earlier queries
> concerning where we would like the values to be stored.

I would like to have the font properties stored seperately.
e.g.:

[Fonts]
PresenterFont  = helvetica
PresenterFontSize  = 12
PresenterFixedFont  = courir
PresenterFixedFontSize  = 12

I'd like it in this way. Wouls be great to have the colors also stored in hex
format in the config file.

Darwin, I really want to thanks you for your work on BibleTime. It's great to
have a coder more. Almost all the other ones who proposed to code for BibleTime
are gone.
Thanks again!

 --Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/