[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
24 Feb 2000 08:27:17 +0100

    > The colors portion of the options dialog is now functional, and
    > has been modified to use KColorButton.  Thanks for the suggestion.

    > I initially avoided it because I didn't like picking colors from
    > the color map, but I discovered that there are other great ways to
    > pick colors.

    > Let me know if you see problems, and please respond to my earlier
    > queries concerning where we would like the values to be stored.

It looks good! I tried it this morning with fresh checkout and there
seem some slots not be connected or it is a problem in KColorButton?
When I pick a color it is not displayed in the preview pane neither is
the hex value set to the actual color. When I press ok the color does
not change.

Your former question. All I know is it must be simple to get the hex
value of the color for use in the backend (which produces the HTML code
with the font tags). Yes a [Font] group sounds good. Store the values as
it is most convinient to you. What does Using the Qt palette mean, is
there a drawback? I'd suggest doing it close to what Joachim did in
0.2. But if you think your way is more appropriate for this version
you're totally free (except it must work :)

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de