[bt-devel] Optionsdialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 01:58:36 GMT

The colors portion of the options dialog is now functional, and has been
modified to use KColorButton.  Thanks for the suggestion.

I initially avoided it because I didn't like picking colors from the color
map, but I discovered that there are other great ways to pick colors.

Let me know if you see problems, and please respond to my earlier queries
concerning where we would like the values to be stored.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!