[bt-devel] Fixed toggle "bug"

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:03:08 +0000

Am Die, 22 Feb 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Torsten Uhlmann writes:
>
> > Could the widget problem stem from the main widgets we use (KTMainWindow)?
> >
> > I'm very puzzled, too.
>
> I don't know what the problem is either, but something is causing
> inconsistency in areas where I don't think anyone is actively working.
>
> For example, the splash screen works sometimes, and then after a new
> checkout, and a recompile it fails to work.  The opposite is sometimes
> true.

Perhaps I caused the splash screen problems. Sometime I commentaed out some
code while looking for the GUI bug and forgpt to uncomment some code.
But since the GUI works fine now for me, it should be gone.

Could everybody test BibleTime with his environment tosee if te GUI works now?

> At times the default fonts in the menus and presenters looks good, but most
> times they look blocky.
>
> Even last night when I sent up the source for the options dialog and the
> font was not highlighted if it was the top one, I updated my source from
> the CVS, recompiled and now the top item is highlighted properly on my
> system.
>
> I hope that these inconsistencies go away as we get closer to completion.
>
> And one question...  I have taken a stance so far of checking in my changes
> often, some changes are almost irrelevant.  Does this match with the
> general usage for this project, or should I reduce my number of commits to
> CVS?

I think you can commit when you want if nothing will be broken.

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/