[bt-devel] Fixed toggle "bug"

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 18:49:37 GMT

Torsten Uhlmann writes:

> Could the widget problem stem from the main widgets we use (KTMainWindow)?
>
> I'm very puzzled, too.

I don't know what the problem is either, but something is causing
inconsistency in areas where I don't think anyone is actively working.

For example, the splash screen works sometimes, and then after a new
checkout, and a recompile it fails to work.  The opposite is sometimes
true.

At times the default fonts in the menus and presenters looks good, but most
times they look blocky.

Even last night when I sent up the source for the options dialog and the
font was not highlighted if it was the top one, I updated my source from
the CVS, recompiled and now the top item is highlighted properly on my
system.

I hope that these inconsistencies go away as we get closer to completion.

And one question...  I have taken a stance so far of checking in my changes
often, some changes are almost irrelevant.  Does this match with the
general usage for this project, or should I reduce my number of commits to
CVS?

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!