[bt-devel] I Need Help with KFontDialog

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 21:52:12 GMT

I am changing from a single KFontChooser to multiple QPushButtons in the
Fints portion of the Options Dialog.

As part of this, I a moving from KFontChooser to KFontDialog.  According to
the documentation the following should be valid:

KFontDialog(QWidget *parent=0l,const char *name=0,bool modal=false,bool
onlyFixed=false,constQStringList &fontlist=QStringList(),bool
makeFrame=true)

The parent is no problem as it works, however the second parameter does not
work no matter what I try to do.

I am attempting to create a modal dialog when a button is pressed, but I
can not seem to get it to work.  How do I specify the object's name in this
argument list?

Thanks for any help!

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Help California define marriage the way God does...
   Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!