[bt-devel] CVS Instructions

Troy A. Griffitts bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:22:58 -0700

Darwin,
	CVS (concurrent versioning system) allows for concurrent development on
the same files by different developers.  Upon checkin, CVS will merge
your changes with the lastest version of the file in CVS.  If there is
overlap of lines that were changed, CVS will mark the line in the file
and ask you to make the choice for what should be final, showing you
your new line with the line that is in CVS currently.

It works pretty well for opensource projects.