[bt-devel] Need Help with Font Manager

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:16:35 +0000

Hi!

The fontmanager of BT 0.22 will only be enabled if you have some module with
the line "Font=<Fontname>" in it's .conf file.
Since you have a SWORD CD it's shouldn't be hard to find such a module, or
simply add the line to a .conf file.

Thanks,

--Joachim

> I need some assistance in figuring out what needs to be done for the Font
> Manager in the Options Dialog.
>
> In BT 0.22 I show nothing in the dialog.  I can probably figure out by
> looking at the old code what to do, but I should have a configuration that
> would allow me to test the functionality before I commit the changes to
> CVS.
>
> By the way, for those interested in political and social issues,
> Proposition 22 in California is to be voted on by the people on March 7.
>
> The proposition adds a provision to the Family Code providing that only
> marriage between a man and a woman is valid and recognized in California.
>
> This is the reason for my new temporary signature line.
>
> --
>    Darwin Gregory
>
>    Help California define marriage the way God does...
>    Support Proposition 22!   Vote YES on Prop 22!

-- Joachim
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/
info@bibletime.de