[bt-devel] Font Requirements.

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:28:27 GMT

Well, I am now REALLY going to start rolling on the options dialog.  I like
the way that Joachim started it out.

My question is what do we want to do with fonts?  Do we just want a single
font for all presenters, or do we want a font for each type of presenter?

Do we want to specify fonts for specific modules?

I believe Torsten mentioned earlier the need for a "foreign font manager",
and if you could clarify I would appreciate it.  Is the font chooser an
appropriate tool, or are you looking for something else?

Any other advice or guidance would be appreciated.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!