[bt-devel] new features

bt-devel@crosswire.org bt-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:40:42 GMT

Joachim Ansorg writes:

> Hi!
>
> I implemented something new in the optionsdiaog. We needed it.
>
> Darwin, I won't do something there. It's you task and I won't do your work
> which you like.

Don't worry Joachim, I have been stalled, and I have no objection.  In
fact, I was going to post a message soon, asking for guidance.

I will look at what you did, and taks steps from there.  Perhaps by looking
at what you did, I will be better able to start producing real results.

I have been busy with so many other things lately I was unable to spend the
time I needed to get up to speed and get something productive done, but I
have now gotten some things out of the way, or at least rolling to where
the effort has been freed up some.

Thanks for the push...

--
   Darwin Gregory