[bt-devel] bibletime setup

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
09 Feb 2000 17:30:15 +0100

Wonderful! So if Troy is not against that idea we could make a list of
european distributors and calculate a price so that nobody of us has to pay on
it. An idea, I don't know if it works though. We could collect a bit
more money per CD and offer free CD's to people who can't afford it. 10
Marks is compared to 400 Marks (BibleWorks) comparably cheap, isn't it
:) But that was just an idea. We could also build a network of
supporters who can do training on the software if it's used in bible
schools, churches etc. Just dreaming...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann