[bt-devel] bibletime setup

Torsten Uhlmann bt-devel@crosswire.org
09 Feb 2000 10:23:48 +0100

>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Glassey <danglassey@yahoo.com> writes:

Thanks for your offer! We surely can find a way to coordinate all this effort.
We should come to a point before the final CD ISO
is ready. But I'd like Troy to decide on this, what his vision is about
this project etc. So when he's up again let's see what he's to say to this...

--

best regards,
Torsten Uhlmann

TUhlmann@gmx.de