[bt-devel] bibletime setup

Daniel Glassey bt-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 09:10:45 -0000

actually, I could probably do a few for the UK if it would help since
I'm here (UK that is), and have a cd burner. Probably not that many,
but it could spread costs around. (sorry, I've been out of it for a bit
or I'd have offered sooner)

Daniel

On 9 Feb 00, at 8:59, Torsten Uhlmann sent forth the message: